ServicesServices We Can Provide for your or your loved one
At Ability Health and Rehabilitation, we know how hard it can be to do anything when mental problems weigh heavily on your mind, affecting your mood, relationships and your ability to function in general. That’s why our experienced professionals are here for you with friendly, warm service that can’t be found anywhere. Come to us for all of your issues and, with care and comfort, we’ll help you work through them to make you whole again.
Services We Can Provide for your or your loved one:
- Adult, Marriage and Family Counseling
- Child and Adolescent Counseling Services
- Youth Empowerment Services
- Youth Support Services
- Military Veterans Free Counseling Program
- Low Cost / Free Counseling Program
- Community Based Rehabilitation Services (CBRS)
- Targeted Case Management Services (CM)
- Targeted Care Coordination (TCC)
- Peer Support Services (PSS)
- Medication Management Services
- Representative Payee Services
- Anger Management/Groups/Classes
- Personal Care Services (PCS)
No matter what, we’ll be here for you; we provide emergency services so you’ll always have someone to hold your hand and walk with you.
We are fully licensed and insured.